CPL is proudly known for changing the standards of cleaning and hygiene throughout education facilities. Our successful performance in education is underlined by our core objectives and values to educational as follows;
- To improve cleanliness and hygiene throughout
- To improve cleaning procedures and work practices throughout
- To reduce operating costs on cleaning products and janitorial supplies
- To operate safely within the clients working environment, without disruption or disturbance to day-to-day running of the establishment (for staff, pupils/students and parents)
- To provide best value for money for outsourced education contracts that fit within the clients budget
We understand the utmost importance of vetted, CRB checked staff to enhanced disclosure level. These processes are mandatory and we also invite our clients to meet our proposed Cleaning Operative prior to placement.
What we do
We will conduct a visit with you onsite to survey the current standard of cleaning and your cleaning requirements. We will draw up a schedule of works for your review and each cleaning operative will work according to the agreed list. We pay massive attention to detail and we monitor and review the feedback, preferably through weekly/monthly onsite meetings or the communication channel most convenient for the customer.
CPL Cleaning Operatives are all trained on the scientific facts of germs, cross-contamination and hygiene standards. We take time to ensure the best practice cleaning skills and products are in place so that you can expect quality cleaning care.