CPL is a leading professional cleaning services contractor to the commercial sector. Whether you're a small business needing a couple of hours to freshen up or an interior fit-out contractor requiring professional cleaning services onsite for a tight deadline – choose CPL.
CPL gives you;
- Competitive pricing; professionally trained cleaning operatives at low cost
- Improved efficiency; we analyse your environment and make recommends to clean quickly and to a high standard of hygiene
- Flexibility; no long-term contracts, last minute changes when you need it
- Experience; TUPE contract experienced, working on improving personnel to higher standards
- Proactive approach; reviews monthly / quarterly ensuring cleaning needs are always up to date. Staff performance reviews to keep complacency at bay
- Safe and trusted; BICs accredited personnel, CRB cleared personnel, cleaning operatives aware of chemical competence, equipment safe use and care, storage of chemicals and equipment
- Green cleans; a recycling policy and green range of materials ensures we meet your corporate social responsibilities as well as our own. COSHH data sheets available
- Proven track record; CPL has clients in SMEs, financial, government, hospitality, manufacturing, retail, IT, education, health and charity sectors
The University of Arizona study showed that on a telephone handset, scientific tests showed 25,127 microbes per square inch making it the germ-infested desk object winner. These can be spread by cross-contamination (used clothes) and you'll workforce will be off sick in no time if not clean and sanitised correctly.
Cross-contamination is a contributor to days off sick and in the majority of cases is more costly than taking the time to find the right cleaning services contractor.
What we do
We will visit your facility and conduct an onsite survey of your cleaning requirements. We will draw up a schedule of works for your review and each cleaning operative will work according to the agreed list. We pay massive attention to detail and we monitor and review the feedback, preferably through weekly/monthly onsite meetings or the communication channel most convenient for the customer.
CPL Cleaning Operatives are all trained on the scientific facts of germs, cross-contamination and hygiene standards. We take time to ensure the best practice cleaning skills and products are in place so that you can expect quality cleaning care.
It's our objective to ensure your business whether a small start-up or major corporates gets the best possible cleaning environment to work in whilst reducing the risk of germs being cross-contaminated.